So you’re tired of feeling stuck in your body, overwhelmed by the “should-do’s”, obsessed with what goes in your mouth, or like you just keep failing. And you’re considering hiring a wellness professional to help you move out of your rut and gain some healthy momentum. First off, kudos to you, it is a huge step to seek support.
Choosing to work with someone requires investments in time, energy, and money, so it’s important to be wise and take your time to find the perfect fit. To help you with this process, I’ve outlined six questions to ask yourself before hiring a mentor or coach.
6 Questions to Ask Yourself
In a nutshell, here are the questions:
- What am I really struggling with?
- What do I deeply desire?
- How ready am I to make a change?
- Will she understand or be able to hear my struggle?
- Does she have what I want? Has she helped others get what I want?
- Will she guide me to my inner guru?
Once you get really clear on your responses to these questions, you can more easily attract the perfect-fit mentor to you.
Worthy and Well Mentorship might be a good fit…
- struggle in your relationship with food and your body,
- desire food freedom, body confidence, and a more mindful way of living, and
- Are 8-10/10 ready to make a change…
You are invited to check out mentorship and apply for a free nutrition and wellness assessment. Let me help you identify where you’re stuck, where you want to be, and what sort of plan will serve you.