Akhanda yoga is a traditional authentic style of yoga developed by Yogrishi Vishvketu of Rishikesh, India. I have had the pleasure of practicing and teaching Akhanda yoga over the past 8 years and always LOVE to share this practice with others.
In this video I’ll answer these questions:
- What is Akhanda yoga and why should we not consider it “exercise?”
- How can yoga be a path to self-discovery and awakening to your potential?
- What are the 5 key elements of a traditional Akhanda yoga practice?
- How doing yoga without meditating at the end is like preparing a beautiful meal and then throwing it in the trash…
- How can the Akhanda practice help you on your journey to healing your relationship with your body?
Check it out here.
Care to receive some free support?
I’ve opened up more spaces in my calendar for free 30-minute Breakthrough Coaching Calls, where I mostly listen to your #1 frustration or struggle, and then ask a few questions to help you illuminate a solution to your problem. Book your session here!
I have 3 spots available with in my intensive 1-on-1 Worthy and Well Awakening program. Click here to learn more and get on a call with me.